Realix has released version 7.32 of HWiNFO. This program provides an overview of the hardware in a Windows PC. The processor, memory and hard disk can also be subjected to some simple performance tests. In addition, the values of the various sensors on the motherboard, the video card and the hard disk can be read. The program creates status reports that can be generated in text, csv or XML format. Since version 7.00 there is also a free version in addition to the free version pro version, which among other things allows use in commercial environments and enables data collection via the command line. The changelog for this release looks like this:
Changes in HWiNFO version 7.32:
- Added reporting of Core Performance Order and PBO Scalar for AMD Raphael.
- Added monitoring of Energy Performance Preference for later AMD APUs.
- Fixed reporting of CPPC order on systems with gaps in APIC IDs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS X670 series.
- Fixed a possible hang during USB enumeration when Xbox 360 is connected.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA Z790 series.
- Fixed a rare case when Nuvoton NCT6799 sensor might not be found.
- Added early support of some AMD Zen5 families.
- Enhanced support of Intel Meteor Lake and Granite Rapids.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock X670E series.
- Enabled VRM monitoring on some ASRock mainboards.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS B650 and Z790 series.
- Added hovering delay for sensor tooltips.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Intel 13th Gen NUC series.
- Added monitoring of GPU Thermal Limit for NVIDIA GPUs.
- Added monitoring of GIGABYTE AORUS P1200W PSU.
- Updated translations for several languages.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|