Realix has released version 7.26 of HWiNFO. This program provides an overview of the hardware in a Windows PC. Also, the processor, memory and hard disk can be subjected to some simple performance tests. In addition, the values of the various sensors on the motherboard, the video card and the hard disk can be read. The program creates status reports that can be generated in text, csv or XML format. Since version 7.00, in addition to the free version, there is also a pro version, which, among other things, allows use in commercial environments and allows the collection of data via the command line. The changelog for this release looks like this:
Changes in HWiNFO version 7.26:
- Improved support of Intel Arc GPUs.
- Added several new GPU models.
- Fixed a potential race condition between sensors and summary screen.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS CROSSHAIR X670E and STRIX X670E series.
- Fixed a possible crash when scanning some ASMedia SATA controllers/drivers.
- Reduced minimum sensor polling period to 20 ms.
- Added monitoring of Thermal Limit percentage for AMD Zen.
- Fixed missing CPU Utility and GPU D3D Usage on some non-English Windows systems.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI H610M series.
- Added NVIDIA RTX A500, A1000, A2000 8GB, A3000 12GB, A4500, A5500 Laptop.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 OEM, GeForce MX570 A.
- Improved support of AMD Genoa, Bergamo, MI300 (A/C).
- Added preliminary support of AMD Turin, Strix Point, Granite Ridge.
- Improved support of Intel Sapphire Rapids.
- Fixed monitoring of VRM temperature on some ASUS Z690 motherboards without EC.
- Improved reporting of memory clock on AMD Cezanne and later APUs.
|Version number||7.26 build 4800|
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|