Realix has released version 7.24 of HWiNFO. This program provides an overview of the hardware in a Windows PC. Also, the processor, memory and hard disk can be subjected to some simple performance tests. In addition, the values of the various sensors on the motherboard, the video card and the hard disk can be read. The program creates status reports that can be generated in text, csv or XML format. Since version 7.00, in addition to the free version, there is also a pro version, which, among other things, allows use in commercial environments and supports the collection of data via the command line. The changelog for this release looks like this:
Changes in HWiNFO version 7.24:
- Improved support of next-generation AMD CPUs and APUs.
- Improved monitoring of NZXT Kraken coolers when started before CAM.
- Improved support of dual socket AMD EPYC systems.
- Added Glenfly Tech GF ARISE GPU.
- Improved support of Alder Lake PS (IoT).
- Improved support of Intel Arc GPUs.
- Added support of Nuvoton NCT7491.
- Added monitoring of PL1 and PL2 limits on Intel GPUs.
- Added more Intel Arc graphics models.
- Added AMD Radeon RX 6400.
- Added AMD Radeon RX 6650 XT, 6750 XT, 6950 XT.
|Version number||7.24 build 4770|
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|