Realix has released version 7.22 of HWiNFO. This program provides an overview of the hardware in a Windows PC. Also, the processor, memory and hard disk can be subjected to some simple performance tests. In addition, the values of the various sensors on the motherboard, the video card and the hard disk can be read. The program creates status reports that can be generated in text, csv or XML format. Since version 7.00, in addition to the free version, there is also a pro version, which, among other things, allows use in commercial environments and supports the collection of data via the command line. The changelog for this release looks like this:
Changes in HWiNFO version 7.22:
- Improved support of AMD Ryzen 6000 series.
- Added monitoring of next-generation AMD chipset temperature.
- Added option to disable validation of window positions.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Intel NUC12 series.
- Added NVIDIA GH100, GH202, AD102, AD103, AD104, AD106, AD107, GB100, GB102.
- Added reporting of ASIC Quality for AMD Vega and Navi discrete GPUs.
- Added fan speed monitoring on ASUS FA506 series.
- Improved support of next-generation AMD CPUs/APUs and GPUs.
- Added monitoring of video decoder and encoder usage on AMD Navi GPUs.
- Fixed monitoring of some EVGA EC sensors.
- Fixed Intel Arc graphics badge.
- Added option to disable snapping of sensor windows.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti.
- Fixed MHTML report.
- Updated HTML and MHTML reports to use UTF-8 encoding.
- Added reporting of ASIC Manufacturer for NVIDIA GPUs.
- Updated several languages.
|Version number||7.22 build 4731|
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|