Realix has released version 7.20 of HWiNFO. This program provides an overview of the hardware in a Windows PC. Also, the processor, memory and hard disk can be subjected to some simple performance tests. In addition, the values of the various sensors on the motherboard, the video card and the hard disk can be read. The program creates status reports that can be generated in text, csv or XML format. Since version 7.00, in addition to the free version, there is also a pro version, which, among other things, allows use in commercial environments and supports the collection of data via the command line. The changelog for this release looks like this:
Changes in HWiNFO version 7.20:
- HWiNFO64 ported to UNICODE.
- Enhanced Intel XMP 3.0 Revision 1.2 support.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some ASRock B660 and H610 series.
- Enhanced support of future AMD AM5 platforms.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS B660, H670 and H610 series.
- Initial localization to 24 languages.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 12GB.
- Added NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z690 Steel Legend/D5.
- Added support of Nuvoton NCT6799D.
- Added ability to override embedded language file by using a custom lang.txt file.
|Version number||7.20 build 4700|
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|