Realix has released version 6.08 of HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64. This program provides an overview of the hardware in a Windows PC. Also, the processor, memory and hard disk can be subjected to some simple performance tests. In addition, the values of the various sensors on the motherboard, the video card and the hard disk can be read. The program creates status reports that can be generated in text, csv or xml format. The following improvements have been made in this update:
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 version 6.08:
- Improved support of Willow Cove-based platforms.
- Added reporting of drive controller linked to respective device node.
- Improved sensor monitoring on EVGA X299 DARK.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Supermicro C9Z390 series.
- Added content anchors to HTML report.
- Added reporting of memory channels supported capability for later CPUs.
- Added preliminary support of Intel Sapphire Rapids.
- Fixed support of Nuvoton NCT6116D.
- Fixed detection or TPM.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI X570 series mainboards.
- Improved support of SCSI/SAS drives, added reporting and monitoring of health status.
- Fixed broken support of Itanium processors.
- Revamped listing of supported memory module clocks.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F GAMING.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10|