Bandisoft has released version 5.19 of HoneyView. HoneyView is a free program that allows you to view images. It is small, fast and contains no ad or spyware. Support is available for the most common image formats. Furthermore, it can show EXIF and GPS information, if any, and can also display the images as a slideshow. In addition, minor operations such as rotating, cropping, and resizing can be performed. Since version 5.16, the following changes and improvements have been made:
Changes in version 5.19
- Minor bug fixes
Changes in version 5.18
- Honeyview is now able to open TIFF files which include the pixel aspect ratio.
- Added the Finnish language file by Teemu Paavola.
- Fixed: Failed to open some PNG files if the header of the file was damaged.
- Fixed: If the EXIF data contained an HTML tag, the text was displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed: Failed to close the progress dialog box if there was no image in a compressed file under certain situations.
- Fixed: Failed to process the alpha channel in a PNG if the pixel aspect ratio was applied.
Changes in version 5.17
- The website URL of Honeycam has changed from http:// to
- The sorting order of Bookmarks was reversed after importing Bookmarks.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10|