Bandisoft has released version 5.12 of HoneyView. HoneyView is a free program that allows you to view images. It is small, fast and contains no ad or spyware. Support is available for the most common image formats. Furthermore, it can show EXIF and GPS information, if any, and can also display the images as a slideshow. In addition, minor operations such as rotating, cropping, and resizing can be performed. The changelog for this release looks like this:
- Honeyview now displays the aspect ratio of PNGs correctly if it has aspect ratio information.
- Honeyview now supports the PSD file format which has 32-bit precision color.
- Honeyview now supports the JPEG 2000 file format which has 16-bit precision color.
- Honeyview now supports the 32-bit floating point TIFF format.
- Honeyview now supports the ICC profile of TIFF format.
- Honeyview now exits when users double-click the top left corner when maximized.
- Honeyview now reloads the file list when an image file in a folder was deleted.
- Added the Bulgarian language file by URIEL
- Improved the compatibility with Windows 10.
- Honeyview crashed while closing the program when Ad-Aware Web Companion was installed.
- Failed to open some old BMP files which had palette information.
- A password was requested twice when password protected image files were opened through Honeyview on Bandizip.
- Failed to recognize JPX, JPM, JPF extensions as an image file in the file list.
- Transparent tile background was printed when the user printed a transparent image.
- Displayed the first image when the rotation function was used in TIFF files.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10|