Binarysense has updated HDDlife to version 3.1.157. With this program, the health of the hard disk can be monitored. This is done by reading the registers of hard disks equipped with smart technology. HDDlife can last fourteen days with all possibilities be tried, then it will switch back to freeware mode. However, during this trial period, it is not possible to save changed settings and also only shows information from the first hard drive in the computer. In addition to the standard version, there is also a special version for laptop users, HDDlife for Notebooks. Since the previous entry in the Meuktracker, the following changes and improvements have been made:
Changes in version 3.1.169:
- “Windows 7 compatible” logo received!
- Default settings changed.
Changes in version 3.1.168:
- Some fixes due to passing logo requirements.
Changes in version 3.1.167:
- Some bug fixes.
Changes in version 3.1.165:
- Fix for failure after resume from suspend mode.
Changes in version 3.1.164:
- Bugtrack feature – now, if the program fails and a critical error occurs, a detailed bug report will be sent to our server so we can fix this error in future versions.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008|
|Website||Binary Sense, Inc.|