Google has released an update to version 7.3.4 of Google Earth. Among other things, this program allows you to zoom in and view a large number of points of interest from space, including cities, but also objects below sea level and even on Mars. It is also possible to plot a route and print it. From version 7.0 it is possible to view cities in 3d and there is a tour guide. The changelog for this release looks like this:
This release features a number of improvements, the highlights of which include:
- Fixes for 3D controller devices on Mac and Windows.
- Resolves navigation bugs in Street View mode.
- Fixes distorted rendering of Street View imagery.
- Improved support of new map layers.
- Faster performance when importing GeoTIFF files.
- Accurate positioning of stars and night sky background.
- Improved compatibility with recent Linux versions.
- Security updates and fixes.
- Other fixes and enhancements.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Linux, macOS, Windows 8, Windows 10|