Gretech has released a new version of GOM Player. This free media player is developed by Gretech and is suitable for Windows XP or higher. GOM Player comes with several popular codecs, so they don’t need to be installed separately in Windows. If a file is played for which the codec is not yet available, it can be automatically found and added via the codec finder. Furthermore, support is available for playing incomplete files and of course also for subtitles. The following changes and improvements have been made in this release:
Improvement of function
- Fixed an issue related to syncing audio and subtitles.
VOC and bug fixes
- Fixed Frame Drops that occurred while browsing some MPEGTS.
- Fixed an issue that GOM Player was forced to close irregularly when playing a multi-stream videos.
- Fixed an issue that audio data under certain conditions was not processed.
- Improved the search function of HLS.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10|