Version 1.6.11 of foobar2000 is in development and the first beta release has been released. This popular, lightweight music player supports MP3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, Flac, WAV and WMA, among others, and has support for Replay Gain† Furthermore, the player can convert different formats, the program has extensive options to adjust the tags and the interface can be completely customized. In addition, it is possible to change the functionality using plugins expand. The changelog for version 1.6.11 currently looks like this:
Changes in version 1.6.11:
- Fixed bugs in HTTP redirect behaviors.
- Added more exclusive output tweaks.
- Fixed incorrectly reported duration of very long WavPack files.
- Fixed a bug preventing parent folder from being added to playlist if a subfolder is inaccessible.
- Fixed some very old bugs in Preferences / Shell Integration page.
- Updated FLAC code to version 1.3.4.
- Updated zlib to 1.2.12.
- FFmpeg is now used to decode Apple Lossless format.
|Version number||1.6.11 beta 1|
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|