Version 1.6.10 of foobar2000 has been released. This popular, lightweight music player supports MP3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, Flac, WAV and WMA, among others, and has support for Replay Gain† Furthermore, the player can convert different formats, the program has extensive options to adjust the tags and the interface can be completely customized. In addition, it is possible to change the functionality using plugins expand. The changelog for this release looks like this:
Changes in version 1.6.10:
- Fixed stuck now playing album art with many single tracks in one folder.
- Workaround for certain radio serving .pls that 302-redirects to audio/mpeg stream.
- Playlist Search: Don’t reload view / drop selection if search refresh changed nothing.
- Properly focus newly spawned UI Element popup – Library Search etc is now focused if invoked via global hotkey.
- Implemented #EXT-X-PROGRAM-DATE-TIME for HLS internet radio.
- Fixed incorrect decoding of FLAC files with 3 channels and no explicit channel mask set. (beta 3)
- Better formatting or HTTPS related error messages. (beta 4)
- Fixed a weird shutdown crash. (beta 4)
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|