- Enpass will no longer have any analytics on Google analytics, and we have removed the option “Send Analytics” from Advanced settings or Enpass
- Pwned Passwords Enpass now your passwords against breached passwords managed by haveibeenpwnd.com. You can do so by right-clicking on the password field and then ‘Check if pwned’ in the context menu.
- Fixed an issue where some of our users on Windows 7 were encountering a problem of running multiple EnpassHelper .exe processes that were generated in the high CPU and memory usage.
- Autocopy the TOTP to Clipboard: Signing into your online accounts that TOTP has never been easier Enpass will now auto-copy the TOTP from the item to clipboard after autofilling your login details. You have the right way to go …
- Autofill in basic auth dialogs: With this update, you’ll be able to autofill the basic HTTP authentication dialogues in Chrome and Opera browsers.
- The new systemwide shortcut to access Enpass: You can now access your Enpass settings.
- Fixes an issue where users were facing problem in importing data saved in non-English characters from Roboform and Lastpass password managers.