DVDFab Software has released version 22.214.171.124 of DVDFab. This program consists of two separate parts. The free DVDFab HD Decrypter allows to rip movies from DVD or Blu-ray to hard drive, removing security and region code at the same time. With the other part, simply called DVDFab, the movie can then be converted and copied to a DVD or Blu-ray or to a portable device such as the PSP or an iPod. The program can make a complete copy, but it is also possible to choose specific parts, for example only the main movie with a limited number of languages and subtitles.
In version 6, the Gold and Platinum components have been discontinued. Instead of this DVD to DVD, Blu-ray to Blu-ray, DVD to Mobile, File to Mobile and File Mover came. The different parts of the program have their own license. If you don’t need the Blu-ray functionality or if you don’t have a portable player, you don’t have to pay for this either. Below are the release notes for version 126.96.36.199:
- Added “General -> Diagnosis” window in Settings. User can choose enable/disable variable log files.
- Updated “Info” window to show info of Blu-ray and video file.
- Updated report program to support sending info files of Blu-ray and video file.
- Updated language files.
- Preview cannot be opened manually when it’s disabled in Settings.
- HD Decrypter doesn’t work when DVDFab options expired.
|Operating systems||Windows 9x, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista|
|Website||DVD Fab Software Inc.|