Piriform has released version 1.19.192 of Defraggler. This defragmenter can be used not only for the whole hard drive, but also for individual files. The goal is the same, which is to reduce the loading time of the operating system and programs. Defraggler is suitable for Windows 2000 and above and has a multilingual user interface. The changelog of this release shows the following changes and improvements:
Changes in version 1.19.192:
- Added queuing or multiple drives.
- New option to disable caching of drive analysis data to improve memory usage.
- Improved placement of files in Quick Defrag algorithm.
- Improved Windows 7 support.
- Lots of other small tweaks and fixes.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008|
|File Sizes||2.70MB – 3.99MB|