On Monday, version 1.52 of CPU-Z was released. This small program provides extensive information about the processor, motherboard and memory in the computer. The download of version 1.52 is just over half a megabyte in size and can here are being found. New in this release is, among other things, that CPU-Z now also provides information about the graphics card and there is now also a separate 64-bit version. Recognition has also been added for a whole range of processors and the program shows the renewed Intel logos. The full changelog of this release looks like this:
Changes in version 1.52:
- New design with “Graphics” tab.
- New 64 bit version.
- NVIDIA nForce 980a chipset support.
- Intel Core i5 and Core i3 processors.
- Intel Atom Z530, Pentium DC E6300 (2.8GHz) and Core 2 Solo processors.
- Intel P55 and US15W chipsets preliminary support.
- AMD Phenom TWKR support.
- AMD Phenom X2 “Callisto” and Athlon X2 “Regor” processors.
- AMD Opteron 6-core “Istanbul” processor.
- Improved support for Windows 7.
- New Intel logos.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 9x, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP x64, Windows Server 2003 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2008|
|File sizes||679.00KB – 2.38MB|