CloneCD finally surprises us with a new version, which from here can be pulled away. Only new features have been added, which you can read below:
- Added DAO-RAW support for YAMAHA CD-Writers CRW2100E and CRW2100S. you will need Firmware 1.0H or better for this to work.
- Added full support for MITSUMI 4805TE, including high-speed reading of subchannel data.
- Added additional plausibility checks, if subchannel data is correct.
- Hardware requirements updated.
- ElbyCDIO driver model enhanced for greater compatibility with other applications.
- Reworked ElbyCDIO drivers, fixing the “exclusive locking” problems, when RSJ-Writer, InCD, PacketCD or DirectCD is installed.
- Windows NT/2000: CD-ROMs or CD-Writers no longer need to have an assigned drive letter to work with ElbyCDIO drivers.
- Workaround for some false alarms of Virus Scanners.
- Removed “1 year” keycode checks. Everyone who owns a valid CloneCD keycode can update to the newest version without the fear, that the keycode will expire.
We thank OS and Da Frankey for the tip!
|Operating systems||Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2000|