Piriform has released version 5.10 of CCleaner. This program can be used to clean various parts of Windows. This includes temporary Windows and Internet files, but also unnecessary junk from a large number of other programs, including Windows Media Player, Google Toolbar, Microsoft Office, Photoshop, WinRAR and so on. In addition, the number of programs that CCleaner can clean up can easily be expanded with the CCEnhancer program.
In addition to cleaning, CCleaner can also fix errors in the registry and shortcuts, adjust the list of programs that start with Windows and it is possible to manage cookies. In addition to free version, there is also a pro version, which includes an automatic update function. The following changes and improvements have been made in this release:
Changes in version 5.10.5373
- Improved Microsoft Edge Cookie management.
- Optimized internal architecture for faster startup.
- Added Chrome extension cache and cookie cleaning.
- Improved Firefox session cleaning.
- Added Firefox HSTS (HTTP Strict Transport Security) cookie cleaning.
- Improved Intelligent Cookie Scan.
- Improved Window resizing and DPI support.
- Added Corsican translation.
- Minor GUI Improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10|