Piriform has released another new version of CCleaner. This program is intended to clean various parts of Windows. This includes temporary Windows and Internet files, but also redundant files from a large number of other programs, including Windows Media Player, Google Toolbar, Microsoft Office, Nero, Photoshop, Ad-Aware, WinRAR, etc. In addition, errors in the registry and in shortcuts can be fixed and it is possible to manage cookies.
CCleaner is offered in different variants. The standard version comes with CCleaner Yahoo Toolbar; so pay close attention to what is checked during the installation. on this page versions without that toolbar and with fewer languages on board can be found, reducing the download size to just over a megabyte. The following changes and improvements have been made in the new release:
Changes in version 2.32.1165:
- Added support for Microsoft Office 2010.
- Added Opera search field history cleaning.
- Added Real Player SP cleaning.
- Added “Analyze” and “Clean” context menu options to rule tree parent nodes.
- Added “Restore default settings” button to Advanced Options.
- Improved Opera favicons cleaning.
- Improved support for Media Player Classic.
- Improved cleaning of shortcuts on 64-bit machines.
- Improve localization support.
- Fixed bug with Russian translation.
- Minor bug fixes.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008|
|File Sizes||1.05MB – 3.23MB|