Version 7.7 of the CD, DVD and Blu-ray burning program BurnAware has been released. This program is available in a Free version and in paid Premium and Professional editions, with prices of 20 and 40 dollars respectively. These versions have additional functionality, such as copying discs and ripping audio CDs. on this page the different editions are compared against each other. In version 7.0, among other things, the user interface has been refreshed, the writing speed can be set and it is now possible to erase several discs at the same time. This update also contains the following changes and improvements:
- Added options for verification – check files byte-by-byte or compare checksums.
- Added support of extended CD-Text tags – arranger, composer, message etc.
- Added new library to expand support of audio formats.
Updates and Improvements
- Updated user interface, main menu and translations.
- Improved verification process, finalization and writing lead-out.
- The problem with searching and loading themes has been resolved.
- Fixed bug with loading last session instead of selected one in Data Recovery tool.
- Fixed bug with canceling verification process.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8|
6.96MB – 7.87MB