Version 13.6 of the CD, DVD and Blu-ray burning program BurnAware has been released. This program is available in a Free version and in paid Premium and Professional editions, with prices of 20 and 40 dollars respectively. These versions have additional functionality, such as copying discs and ripping audio CDs. On this page the different editions are compared against each other. The free version comes bundled with optional extras, here there is a version that doesn’t have it. The following changes and improvements have been made in this release:
- Updated Audio CD tool.
- Updated audio encoding library.
- Improvements to user interface.
- Improved file reading in Data Recovery tool.
- Improved support of 128GB Blu-ray XL discs.
- Resolved issue with running under Windows XP.
- Fixed bug with Audio CD playing speed.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10|