Version 12.5 of the CD, DVD and Blu-ray burning program BurnAware has been released. This program is available in a Free version and in paid Premium and Professional editions, with prices of 20 and 40 dollars respectively. These versions have additional functionality, such as copying discs and ripping audio CDs. on this page the different editions are compared against each other. Since version 12.3, the following changes and improvements have been made:
- Updated translations.
- Updated algorithm of file extraction in Unpack ISO tool.
- Improved audio track conversion in Audio CD compilations.
- Improved support of PLS and M3U playlists.
- Improvements to session import process.
- Improvements to disc reading and copying.
- Improved user interface for standard DPI resolution.
- Resolved problem with memory leaks during disc copying.
- Option to convert audio files to temporary folder before burning.
- Option to use file names as track CD-Text in Audio CD compilation.
- Additional method for audio playtime detection.
- Updated translations and EULA.
- Updated Options dialog in Audio CD compilation.
- Improved audio track conversion in Audio CD compilation.
- Optimized for 2880×1800 display resolution.
- Minor user interface improvements.
- Fixed bug with determining playtime for some audio tracks.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10|