BitPim can read and adjust the data of CDMA telephones from LG, Samsung and Sanyo, among others. Because almost every recent mobile phone is equipped with a Qualcomm CDMA chipset, you can easily read the file system with this program. In addition, you can supported models read and adjust things like PhoneBook, Calendar, WallPapers or RingTones. on this page are a number of screenshots to see how this program looks on the different platforms. The developers have released version 0.8.01 with the following changes:
- Fixed LG-VX7000 Call History feature.
- Added full support to the LG-VX9800.
- Added Calendar, Call History, Memo, and SMS support to the LG-VX3200.
- Add calendar write support for MM-8300
- Improved phonebook writing feature of the LG-G4015.
- Fixed LG VX8100 wallpaper size.
- Added phone detection for unknown CDMA phones.
- Added full support for the LG VX5200.
- Improved UNICODE support
- Added full support for the LG VX4500.
- Added support for the Sanyo MM-8300
- Fixed Calendar tab background redraw problem.
- Fixed Phone File System Dir Listing problem.
- Samsung SPH-A620 Wallpaper readout now includes pictures in wallet and downloaded images/screensavers
- Preserved 127 in Help htd files.
- Fixed LG VX8100 PhoneBook support to allow ‘W’ character (Wait) in dialstrings.
- Added LG G4015 phone support.
- Accommodated .ics file extension for vCalendar Import.
- Added Calendar and Memo support to the LG VX8000 phone.
[break]BitPim 0.8.01 is available in the following three flavors:
Mac OS X 10.3
|Operating systems||Windows 9x, Windows 2000, Linux, Windows XP, macOS|