Version 4.9.7 of AkelPad has been released. This fast open source text editor is less than half a megabyte in size unpacked, but it still has an extensive range features. The editor can be used as a replacement for the Notepad or Notepad supplied with Windows, but also for programming. Through plugins add additional functionality, including syntax highlighting, autocompletion, scripts, and macros. Since version 4.9.5, the following changes and improvements have been made:
- Plugin architecture. Update plugins.
- “Replace all” with up direction.
- Option to find/replace dialog “.matches \n”.
- Catalan language module (Hiro5).
- Command line parameter /NewInstance – force create new program instance.
- Command line parameter /MainClass(“MyAkelPad4”) – set class name for a new program instance.
- Possibility to set \0 symbol in delimiters.
- Error position in regular expression error message.
- Print text with nested syntax highlighting rules.
- Text scrolling to caret while dragging a file on edit window.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8, Windows 10|
249.00kB – 1.16MB