FinalWire has released a new version of AIDA64. This program is the successor to Everest, which in turn was the successor to AIDA32 and AIDA16. With AIDA64, a comprehensive overview of all hardware and software present in the computer can be obtained. Particularly useful are the direct links to pages where specific drivers and firmware of the various components can be downloaded. In addition, various benchmarks can be performed and there is extensive hardware monitoring. AIDA64 is available in the versions extreme, business, Network Audit and Engineer, with prices starting at $40 for a personal license. Below are the release notes for version 5.30.
New features and improvements in v5.30:
- Microsoft Windows 10 RTM and Windows Server 2016 RTM support
- AVX2 and FMA accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Skylake and Broadwell-H CPUs
- Optimized 64-bit benchmarks for Intel Braswell and Cherry Trail processors
- AVX and SSE accelerated 64-bit benchmarks for AMD Nolan APU
- Improved support for Intel Braswell, Broadwell-H, Cherry Trail, Skylake CPUs
- Preliminary support for AMD Stoney APU
- Preliminary support for Intel Cannonlake, Goldmont and Skylake-E/EN/EP/EX processors
- GPU details for AMD Radeon Rx 300 and R9 Fury Series
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti, Tesla M60
More details about the new AIDA64 features are available here.
|Version number||5.30 build 3500|
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8, Windows 10|