Serif has released version 1.10.5 of the Affinity Suite. The Affinity Suite consists of the Photo, Designer and Publisher programs, and can be regarded as the counterpart of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, for example. The software is available for Windows, macOS and iOS, and is regularly offered at a discount. The changelogs for the individual programs can be here are being found; this is the changelog of Affinity Photo:
Fixes & Improvements:
- Updated the RAW Import Library (updated libraw to 202110).
- Fixed registration failure (will now use the browser to complete registration, rather than attempt it in-app)
- Fixed possible rendering issues with Raster elements
- Fixed background layer being blurred when re-opening an afphoto file
- Fixed artifacts on export of documents with a Live Radial Blur
- Fixed Overlay Paint and Erase Tools in Develop Persona not painting correctly at small brush sizes
- Fixed Overlay Paint Brush starting at the edge of canvas
- Fixed corrupt images when entering Photoshop plugins, with hardware acceleration enabled
- Help & localization improvements.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, macOS, iOS, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11|