Linksys has for its WRT610Nbroadband router released new firmware. This router supports gigabit ethernet and the well-known wireless 802.11a, b, g and n networks. With this release, the version designation has arrived at 1.00.03 build 15 and includes the following list of changes:
Version 1.00.03 B15:
Warning: Remove the USB storage device from the Router before the firmware upgrade; this safeguards the USB storage data from corruption.
- Resolved FTP account issue after firmware upgrade.
- Resolved browser-based GUI display issue on storage tab.
- Resolved DNS vulnerability issue.
- Resolved issue with port forwarding configuration cannot be saved if the browser-based GUI is set to non-English language.
- Resolved access restriction issue with particular time and date.
- Resolved port forwarding issue if Home Network Defender is activated.
- Resolved UPnP forwarding issue.
- Resolved wireless disconnection issue due to no WPS PIN code.
- Resolved issue with added the list of addresses not being filtered by URL and keyword blocking in Access Restriction.
- Improved the router’s robustness under P2P traffic.
- Added support of enabling/disabling SIP ALG.
- Added support of enabling/disabling Home Network Defender.
|Version number||1.00.03 build 15|