Fujifilm has for her FUJINON XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS IIlenses with an X-mount released new firmware. To get this firmware on the lens, first download the firmware, extract it to a memory card, with which you can then update the firmware of the lens via the update menu in the camera. updates. The version number is fixed at 1.13 and includes the following changes:
- The phenomenon is fixed that the firmware cannot be upgraded with some cameras.
- Fix or minor bug.
- Improvement of tracking function of parallax correction in the OVF.
- The accuracy of the image stabilization will be enhanced on various shooting scenes.
- Tracking performance of AF will be enhanced when zooming.
- The accuracy of Manual focus adjustment will be enhanced when using one with cameras below.
X-E1 / X-E2 / X-E2S / X-Pro1 / X-Pro2 / X-T1 / X-T10