DrayTek has for his Vigor 2930-, Vigor 2930n-, Vigor 2930Vn-, Vigor 2930VS– and Vigor 2930VSnrouters released new firmware with 3.2.3 as the version number. These routers have two WAN connections, so you can use two internet connections to, for example, apply load balancing. In addition, depending on the model chosen, a wireless network is available and/or ISDN and VoIP telephony can be used. The supplied list of adjustments looks like this:
- Add telnet command “ip arp accept” for DHCP connection for some ISP.
- Add TCP/UDP option into Open Port
- Add warning message setting for session limit.
- Add WAN MTU and WAN detect TTL settings in Web UI.
- Add telnet command “wan detect wan1/wan2 timeout” for WAN detection timeout.
- Corrected: Change the word “Wireless Advertisement” into “Web Portal Login” on Web UI.