Draytek has for her Vigor 2925routers released new firmware. These broadband routers have two Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports and five Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports. In addition, the router can set up fifty VPN tunnels and, depending on the model, one or two USB ports are available to connect a printer, for example. Furthermore, there is the choice of taking the Vigor 2925 without wireless capabilities, or with 802.11n in the form of the Vigor 2925n, 2925n+ or 2925Vn+, or with 802.11ac in the form of the Vigor 2925ac or 2925Vac, or with an already built-in lte modem in the form of the Vigor 2925L or 2925Ln. The version number has landed at 3.9.1 and here are the changes:
- Improved: Add a new telnet command to turn on/off the validation code feature.
- Corrected: An issue of LAN DNS stopped working.
- Corrected: An issue of global IPv6 address obtaining.
- Corrected: An issue of IPSec VPN disconnection every 60 minutes.
- Corrected: An issue of “wool fromWan” configured via Web Console.
- Corrected: An issue of ticking Use SSL option in SMS / Mail service object.
- Corrected: An issue of L2TP over IPsec tunnel disconnected due to DPD timeout.
- Corrected: An issue of Web Login failure when the validation code feature is enabled.
- Corrected: An issue of the router not using the Internet IP to do DrayDDNS update when it was behind NAT.
- Corrected: An issue that packets of LAN host not be routed to NATed IPsec Xauth tunnel even the policy-route rule was enabled.