Draytek has released new firmware for its Vigor 2760 Delight- routers. These vdsl2 / adsl2 + routers have four gigabit Ethernet LAN ports, one of which can also be used as a Gigabit Ethernet port. In addition, the router can set up two vpn tunnels and there are two USB ports available. There is also the choice to take the Vigor2760 without wireless capabilities or with 802.11n, in the form of the Vigor2760n or the Vigor2760Vn, the latter also includes voip capabilities. The version number has arrived at 184.108.40.206 and these are the changes:
- Improved: Add revision numbers into the configuration for tracking.
- Improved: Add to option which WPA PSK to be used when applying default configuration file.
- Corrected: Unable to disable Port-Redirection Profile from NAT >> Port Redirection.
- Corrected: The telnet command ‘port wanfc’ did not work.
- Corrected: Unable to update correct IP for DrayDDNS if Internet IP was selected as Determine WAN IP (Applications >> Dynamic DNS Setup >> Dynamic DNS Account Setup)
- Corrected: Unable to display information related to Dashboard, Bind IP to MAC, View ARP Cache Table periodically. 19659004] Corrected: Static routes applied by ACS xml, not always hero following reboot or CPE.
- Corrected: Unable to display menu items or Routing for some areas.
- Corrected: Unable to display user-defined Login Page Title .
- Corrected: All links on dashboard were invalid.