SiS has released new universal video drivers and utilities suitable for the following chipsets: SiSM650, SiS760, SiS741GX, SiS740, SiS741, SiS651, SiS650GX, SiS650GL, SiS650, SiSM741, SiSM661MX, and SiSM661FX. The download is 16.2MB in size and can be downloaded from this one page are started. The software comes without a changelog, but we can tell you what can be done with the SiS utilities:
- It acts as an entrance for users to enter all SiS utilities. Users can move the mouse upon an animation utility button shown in utility manager and press it to invoke the specified utility dialog.
Driver mode setting:
- It provides users to change display state, including driver mode, output device and resolution.
- It provides users to adjust the screen color TINT, the tint range from blue to red, according to the preference of the users.
- It provides users to adjust the hue, saturation, contrast, and brightness of video display.
TV output setting:
- It provides users to adjust the TV screen position and TV filter.
Center screen for TV:
- It provides users to adjust display boundary on TV system.
Product and file information:
- It is aimed to list out the product information and the related files information included in the VGA package.
- It acts the launcher of SiS utilities.
- It is aimed to show the current AGP transfer rate of the system.
- It provides users to adjust the “3DStereo”, “OverClock”, “D3D”, “OpenGL” and other 3D settings.
- It provides users to adjust utility setting quickly through the OSD window and hotkey. User can adjust the 3D stereo, Gamma and Video Setting in OSD window by hotkeys.
hot key define:
- It provides friendly ways for users to define hotkeys associated with specified functions of “OSD” or “3D Stereo”.
- It provides users to backup or update flash ROM data on graphic card.
|Operating systems||Windows 9x, Windows 2000, Windows XP|