Intel has released new video drivers for the Windows 10 platform for the embedded GPU of the Skylake, Kaby Lake (Refresh), Coffee Lake, Apollo Lake and Gemini Lake processors. Those are the Intel UHD Graphics, Intel HD Graphics, Intel Iris Plus Graphics and Intel Iris Pro Graphics. The version number is pinned to 220.127.116.1173. The list of changes looks like this:
- Football Manager 2019 Launch Driver
Create your football story in Football Manager 2019, command massive spaceship battles in Dreadnought, cross someone over in NBA 2K Playgrounds 2, show off your fighting skills in Soulcalibur VI, immerse yourself in the Witcher world in Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales, and play Mega Man 11 – 30th Anniversary on Intel UHD Graphics 620 or better. Choose your hero and win in Warriors Orochi 4, embark on an adventure in LEGO DC Super-Villains, and fight for your justice in My Hero One’s Justice with Intel Iris Pro Graphics or better. This driver also introduces performance improvements for Microsoft WinML-based applications on 7th Generation Intel Core processors and higher, by including an initial set of DirectML MetaCommands on supported platforms. These driver optimizations bring a substantial speedup to machine learning and AI-enabled applications that require certain types of convolution or matrix multiply operations.
- Game Performance Improvements and optimizations for Warhammer Vermintide 2 on 6th Generation Intel Core processors or higher.
- Display Quality Improvements in Multi Display Setups
- PowerDVD quality Improvements and playback corruption fixes
- Vulkan memory optimizations
- Security Fixes
KEY ISSUES FIXED:
- Intermittent crashes or hangs may occur in Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker, Mothergunship
- Minor Graphics anomalies may be observed in Assassins Creed Odyssey, Boundless, Rend
- Screen may flicker at low brightness levels in certain panels when DPST is enabled
- Stereo 3D may not work since Windows 10 April 2018 Update
- Display Pattern and +/-buttons may not show up sometimes in Intel Graphics Control Panel when enabling Bezel Correction in Collage mode.
- Intermittent crashes or hangs may occur in FIFA 19 (DX12), Assassins Creed Odyssey, and other games
- Minor Graphics anomalies may be observed in NBA 2K19, FIFA 19 (DX12), and other games
- Windows Advanced Display Settings may show incorrect bit-depth on some primary monitors which leads to inaccurate colors.
|Operating systems||Windows 10|