Intel has released new versions of its Intel PROSet/Wireless and Wireless Bluetooth sets for the Windows 10 platform with version number 22.30.0. These kits contain drivers as well as a compact interface to set up wireless profiles and also offer extensive statistics and troubleshooting options compared to standard Windows options. These kits support the Intel adapters with type numbers 3165, 3168, 7265, 8260, 8265, 9260, 9461, 9462, 9560, 17265, 18260, 18265, AX200, AX201, and AX210. The following description is provided:
- Intel Wireless Bluetooth Package version = 22.30.0
Driver version 126.96.36.199 using AX210, AX201, AX200, 9560, 9462, 9461, 9260, 8260, 18260, 8265, 18265
Driver version 188.8.131.52 using 3168, 3165, 7265, 17265
- The 22.330.0 package installs the Windows 10 Wi-Fi drivers for the following Intel Wireless Adapters:
184.108.40.206 for AX210/AX201/AX200/9560/9260/9462/9461 (Only available in 64-bit version)
220.127.116.11 for 8265/8260 (Only available in 64-bit version)
18.104.22.168 for 7265(Rev.D)/3165/3168
Key Issues Fixed and Changes on package version 22.30.0 – Wireless Bluetooth
- On some systems, audio noise may be observed during HFP voice call.
- Discontinuity of audio during a Teams call can occur on some devices.
- Occasionally, the Bluetooth LE mouse may stop working.
- Intel Wireless Bluetooth 22.30.0 driver has been updated to include functional and security updates. Users should update to the latest version.
Key Issues Fixed and Changes on package version 22.30.0 – PROSet/Wireless
- Wireless adapters may fail to connect to 5GHz networks.
- When a system is connected to an Access Point using channel 165 and the Windows 10 mobile hotspot feature is enabled sharing the 5GHz network, the mobile hotspot network is not visible to other systems under the wireless network scan list.
- Windows Stop Errors (BSOD) may occur which are associated the Intel Wireless driver.
- Intel PROSet/Wireless Software 22.30.0 has been updated to include functional and security updates. Users should update to the latest version.
|Operating systems||Windows 10|