AMD has released a new version of its Radeon Ryzen Chipset drivers. The drivers are suitable for the seventh generation AMD A processors and above, and the TRX40 chipsets and above. The drivers are suitable for Windows 10 and Windows 11. The release notes for this release can be found below.
- New program support added.
- Six new drivers added.
- Fixed pop-up message “AMD Chipset Software is not responding” when the installer is launched and UI screen is clicked.
- Sometimes custom install fails to upgrade to latest drivers.
- Text alignment issues may be seen on Russian language.
- Manual system restart required on Non-English OS after the installation is complete.
- Windows® Installer pop-up message may appear during the installation.
- Uninstall summary log may incorrectly show uninstall status as fail on non-English OS.
|Operating systems||Windows 10, Windows 11|