AMD has released a new version of its Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 2020 drivers. The drivers are only suitable for the RX 400 and above. The drivers are only offered for 10 and above. Windows 7 and 8 are now labeled as legacy. Furthermore, there are no more 32-bit drivers available. Version 22.5.1 adds support for three new cards, namely the Radeon RX 6650 XT, 6750 XT and 6950 XT. Furthermore, it fixes with transparency in Windows 10.
- AMD Radeon RX 6650 XT Graphics
- AMD Radeon RX 6750 XT Graphics
- AMD Radeon RX 6950 XT Graphics
- Some users on Windows 10 operating system may observe the absence of the windows transparency aero effect.
- Performance drop may be experienced while playing Fortnite with Multithreaded Rendering and DirectX 11 API on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6900 XT Graphics.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon 570.
- Display may flicker black during video playback plus gameplay on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- Using Radeon Super Resolution on 2560×1600 resolution displays may produce a system hang. A temporary workaround is to set the display Scaling Mode to Full Panel.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
|Operating systems||Windows 10, Windows 11|