AMD released a new update to its Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition drivers a few days ago. The drivers are only suitable for the HD 7730(M) and higher, the HD 8570 and higher, and the R5, R7, R9 and RX series cards. For the latest generation cards, only versions 7 and 10 of Windows are supported. AMD also no longer offers 32-bit drivers. The release notes for version 19.7.2 show the following changes and improvements:
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.7.2 Highlights
- GEARS 5 BETA
- Radeon ReLive streaming and uploading of videos and other content to Facebook is currently unavailable.
- Textures in Star Wars Battlefront II may appear pixelated or blurry when using DirectX11 API.
- With Radeon Image Sharpening enabled, Radeon Overlay may flicker in DirectX9 applications or games.
- Valve Index headset may experience flicker for approximately 30 seconds when launching SteamVR on AMD Radeon RX 5700 Series Graphics.
- Auto Tuning controls in Radeon WattMan may fail to apply to per game profiles when global Radeon WattMan changes are made.
- Some enemies may experience yellow texture/color corruption in DOOM.
- Auto Tuning features in Radeon WattMan may show max values instead of increased values when the Auto Tuning results screen is shown.
- Radeon WattMan memory clock gauge may fail to update when memory clock changes have been made.
- AMD Display Drivers may fail to uninstall when using express uninstall on Hybrid Graphics system configurations.
- AMD Log Utility Driver may intermittently fail to install on Windows7 system configurations.
- Radeon Overlay may intermittently fail to appear when toggled in game.
- Audio for clips captured by Radeon ReLive may be corrupted or garbled when desktop recording is enabled.
- Minor stuttering may occur when playing Fortnite during the first few minutes of gameplay on AMD Radeon RX 5700 Series Graphics.
- Radeon RX 5700 Series Graphics may experience a black screen during uninstall on Windows7 system configurations. A work around is to perform uninstall in safe mode.
- Recording clips with Radeon ReLive may result in blank clips on Radeon RX 5700 Series Graphics with Windows7 system configurations.
- League of Legends may fail to launch on Radeon RX 5700 Series Graphics with Windows7 system configurations.
- AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors with Radeon Vega Graphics FAQ for Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition can be found here.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows 10|