AMD has released a new version of its Ryzen Chipset drivers. The drivers are suitable for the seventh generation AMD A processors and above, and the TRX40 chipsets and above. The drivers are suitable for Windows 10 and higher. The release notes for this release can be found below.
- SHA256 certified driver support added
- AM5 program support added
- Sometimes custom install fails to upgrade to latest drivers.
- Text alignment issues may be seen on Russian language.
- Manual system restart required on Non-English OS after the installation is complete.
- Uninstall summary log may incorrectly show uninstall status as fail on non-English OS.
|Operating systems||Windows 10, Windows 11|