YouTube has revealed the top trending videos and most viewed videos from 2019.
At the top of the top trending videos in the United States is the reaction video “No More Lies” by James Charles. In the video, which lasts no less than 40 minutes, Charles responds to accusations of betrayal and misconduct by vlogger Tati Westbrook. After Tati’s video, James Charles became the target of the “cancel” culture and his YouTube channel lost more than 3 million followers. After the “no more lies” video, he won back most followers. The video has now been viewed more than 48 million times.
The top 10 trending videos in the US
- James Charles – No More Lies
- First We Feast – Gordon Ramsay Savagely Critiques Spicy Wings
- Shane Dawson – Investigating Conspiracies with Shane Dawson
- MrBeast I Bought Everything in a store challenge
- Gilette- We Believe: The Best Men Can Be (Gilette Short Film)
- DAZN USA HIGHLIGHTS | Anthony Joshua vs. Andy Ruiz Jr.
- Jeffree Star – Kylie Skin Review with Shane Dawson
- Breakfast Club Power 105.1 FM – Soulja Boy Drags Tyga, Drake, Kanye West & Reclaims The Best Comeback of 2018
- Saturday Night Live – R. Kelly Interview Cold Open – SNL
- TheOdd1sOut- The Spiders and the Bees
The list is not only based on the number of views, but also on other variables such as likes, comments and searches.
This year’s most watched video is the remix of Lil Nas X- Old Town Road. In particular through YouTube and the “YeeHaw challenge” on TikTok, the number became a hit. The popularity of the song grew so fast that radio stations had to download the audio from YouTube.
Top 10 most viewed videos in the US
- Lil Nas X- Old Town Road (feat. Billy Ray Cyrus) (Remix)
- Dababy Suge (yea yea) official music video
- Yo gotti ft. Lil Baby – Put a Date On It (official video)
- Polo G feat. Lil Tjay – Pop Out By Ryan Lynch Prod. By JDONTHATRACK & Iceberg
- Lil Nas X – Old Town Road (official movie) ft. Billy Ray Cyrus
- Offset Clout ft. Cardi B
- Billie Eilish bad guy
- 21 Savage-a lot ft. J. Cole
- Ariana Manufacturing
- Daddy Yankee & Snow-Con Calma (video oficial)
A new kind of #YouTubeRewind
This year, YouTube takes a different approach to their #YouTubeRewind. After the disastrous rewind of 2018, this is certainly necessary. To date, the 2018 rewind remains the video with the most dislikes; no less than 17 million.
Although people are not really pleased with this year’s rewind, since the video has 2.2 million dislikes compared to 1.1 million likes.