Zarafa can be seen as an open source counterpart to Microsoft Exchange Server and is thus able to handle e-mail, calendar and webmail functions. In addition, it offers a full MAPI stack, which allows a Microsoft Outlook client to communicate by using a plug-in. For more information, please refer to this page. The developers have released version 6.40.15 in the final branch and provided the following announcement with list of changes:
Zarafa Collaboration Platform 6.40.15 final
Dear Zarafa users,
We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of ZCP 6.40.15 final. On the beta 1 release we did one more fix to include support for the latest outlook 2010 update.
For download check:
For the full changelog:
All feedback is welcomed here in our forums.
Change log ZCP 6.40.15 final 
In this release we did a small number of backend fixes to increase the main stability while in the last leg of support for the 6. general version
- Fix:[ZCP-9259] – Zarafa indexer is using much more IO since optimize function was added.
- Fix:[ZCP-9720] – Deleting companies with a database plugin doesn’t remove the subobjects from the objecttable.
- Fix:[ZCP-9074] – Zarafa backup does not escape comments on folders and items.
- Fix:[ZCP-9220] – ZMT Crash.
- Fix:[ZCP-9224] – ICS exports changes if there were only flag changes when using restriction.
- Fix:[ZCP-9280] – Sub folder not recovered after permanently deleting a folder with sub folder.
- Fix:[ZCP-9331] – Segfault zarafa server 7.0.2 (issue also in 6.40).
- Fix:[ZCP-9332] – Segfault zarafa server 7.0.0 (issue also in 6.40).
- Fix:[ZCP-9396] – Typo in manual.
- Fix:[ZCP-9443] – SQL deadlock in table changes.
- Fix:[ZCP-9515] – The MSR seems to crash after an SQL error.
- Fix:[ZCP-9602] – Segfault zarafa server 6.40.14.
- Fix:[ZCP-9657] – Zarafa indexer is using much more IO since optimize function is added.
- Fix:[ZCP-9407] – Marking message as read in WA will show message as unread via Z-Push.
- Fix:[ZCP-9271] – Outlook cached profile syncs GAB entries for all available companies slowing the sync down in big environments.
- Fix:[ZCP-9351] – Meeting Request not updated when it’s already accepted by a delegate.
- Fix:[ZCP-9785] – Latest update of outlook 2010 gives a pop-up warning that this version is not supported.
|License type||Conditions (GNU/BSD/etc.)|