Version 15.3 of TeamViewer has been released. This program allows remote management of other computers via a secure VPN connection. TeamViewer is free for non-commercial use and is being developed for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS and Android. In version 15 we see improvements in sound quality, it has been made easier to adjust the update policy and support for Windows 10 1909 has been added. In version 15.3, the following changes and improvements have also been added:
- You can now remove a participant from a chat conversation.
- Fixed a bug for TeamViewer Printing that prevented showing an error message when the activation failed in a connection to a non-supported operating system version.
- Fixed a bug for account login that caused the account to automatically sign off even though “Keep me signed in” was enabled.
- Fixed a bug that increased memory usage due to failing DNS.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the full-screen option in advanced properties menu of the Computers & Contacts list to work correctly for a selected device.
- Fixed a bug within a session that caused the session to be closed after five minutes for an additionally added participant.
- Fixed a bug within a session that allowed mouse actions to be processed while remote input was disabled.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Android, Linux, BSD, macOS, Windows Server 2008, iOS, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2016|