IObit has released version 4.0 of Smart Defrag. This free program can defragment the files on the hard drive, which can have a beneficial effect on the system’s performance. In doing so, Smart Defrag looks at which files are opened often and which are started during the computer’s boot, in order to prioritize them. Like the other free tools from IObit, this program occasionally draws attention to the paid Advanced SystemCare. The changelog for version 4.0 looks like this:
What’s new in Smart Defrag 4.0:
- New Defrag Engine – Less CPU usage, faster and more stable defrag.
- New Smart Defrag/Optimization Technology – Intelligently perform the most suitable defrag/optimize method for different disks.
- Enhanced Defragmentation – Further improved algorithms to release more space and enhance defragmentation.
- Added SSD Trim – Improve the performance and durability of SSD.
- New Game Defrag – Professional game defrag technology for better gaming experience.
- Brand New UI – Simpler but easier for operation.
- New Report Center – Easier and clearer to view report details.
- Added Multi-language – 35 different languages supported and more will be added.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10|