A new beta release of Rainmeter version 3.2 has been released. This program can display all kinds of useful, but also less meaningful information on the desktop in real time, such as free hard drive space, network activity and whether there is new e-mail. Functional applets can also be used to, for example, make notes or send tweets. Several changes have been made to the display of the date and time in this release.
- Added WebParser: Added new OnConnectErrorAction to WebParser parent measures to allow taking an action when a site or file resource cannot be connected to.
- Added WebParser: Added new OnRegExpErrorAction to WebParser parent measures to allow taking an action when parsing a site or file resource with RegExp (regular expression) fails.
- Changed WebParser: Changed FinishAction to not be executed when parsing a site or file resource with RegExp (regular expression) fails AND an OnRegExpErrorAction is defined on the measure.
- Added WebParser: Added a new Reset command, used with the !CommandMeasure bang, to reset all values in the WebParser parent and related child measures to their initial empty values.
- Fixed Math: Corrected a problem when a comma-separated, multi-argument math function was used in a formula in a comma-separated, multi-argument option. For instance using Clamp(x,low,high) in the arguments for FontColor=rrr,ggg,bbb,aaa.
- Fixed Skin Installer: Changed the Skin Packager to only allow inclusion of a valid 400×60 .bmp file as a custom header in a .rmskin. Improperly sized custom images were causing visual problems in the Skin Installer user interface.
- Changed Time: Added a Local value to the FormatLocale option, eg FormatLocale=Local. This will cause the output format of the measure to automatically use the date / time “locale” language and format set in Windows for the machine the skin is running on, rather than defaulting to a standard platform-agnostic “English” representation.
- Fixed Time: Accounted for some minor bugs in Microsoft’s implementation of the code to read and parse the TimeStampFormat option.
|Version number||3.2 r2378 beta|
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8|