A new version of LastPass has been released. LastPass is a password manager that makes it easy to log in to various websites. The program is available as a plug-in for the more well-known web browsers on Windows, Linux and OS X, and can also be used to generate hard-to-guess passwords. If you’re on a “foreign” computer, you can always access your passwords through the LastPass website. A premium account, which costs a dollar a month, offers additional functionality and also provides access to a version that can be installed on a mobile device. Since version 3.1.74 / 3.1.75, the following changes and improvements have been made:
Changes in version 3.1.92 – IE/Firefox
- New: Local vault UI/UX cleanup in IE.
- New: Display attachment names.
- New: Stability improvements.
- New: Improved getting started screen.
- New: Option to control matching sites badge number in Firefox.
- Improved: Obscure passwords in secure note templates in IE.
- Improved: Memory impact when navigating browser significantly better.
- Improved: Never URL handling of sites with frames.
- Fixed: Filling on webex.com, streetscape.com
- Fixed: Rename and delete of subfolders in Shared Folders.
- Fixed: Respect never autofill setting for basic auth sites.
- Fixed: Prevent logout in Firefox during login if reusing master password.
- Fixed: Delete formfill in Firefox.
- Fixed: Numerous smaller bug fixes and improvements.
Changes in version 3.1.90/3.1.91 – Chrome/Safari
- New: Detect if CSP blocks our field icon popup.
- Improved: Field icon popup placement on sites with framesets.
- Fixed: launch site edge cases.
- Fixed: saving and filling on streetscape.com.
- Fixed: Prevent rendering anomalies on certain sites.
Changes in version 3.1.88/3.1.89 – Safari/Chrome
- New: Show button to automatically change password for weak/duplicate sites.
- New: Automatically change password for sites in Shared Folders.
- Fixed: Password prompt loop issue.
- Fixed: Edit password protected applications.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Android, Linux, Windows XP, macOS, Windows Vista, iOS, Windows 8, Windows 10|