Realix has released version 6.20 of HWiNFO32 and HWiNFO64. This program provides an overview of the hardware in a Windows PC. The processor, memory, and hard disk can also be subjected to a few simple performance tests. In addition, the values of the various sensors on the motherboard, the video card and the hard disk can be read. The program creates status reports that can be generated in text, csv or xml format. The following improvements have been made in this update:
Changes in HWiNFO32 & HWiNFO64 version 6.20:
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE X299X and TRX40 series.
- Added monitoring of Noise sensor on some GIGABYTE mainboards.
- Added reporting of total Average Effective Clock.
- Added reporting of SATA / NVMe current interface in summary.
- Added reporting of PBO Scalar value for AMD Matisse.
- Improved reporting of HDA Codec.
- Fixed losing of some sensor items on some CPUs after suspend / resume.
- Improved support of ATI mach64.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Intel Quartz Canyon and Ghost Canyon NUC.
- Added reporting of TDP setting for AMD Ryzen APUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS WS C422 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS STRIX TRX40-E GAMING and PRIME TRX40-PRO.
- Added reporting of Collaborative Processor Performance Control (CPPC) core order.
- Enhanced support of AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen Threadripper.
- Enhanced support or Intel Rocket Lake.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock TRX40 Taichi and TRX40 Creator.
- Added reporting and monitoring of PPT, TDC and EDC limits and actual values for AMD Zen2 family.
- Added universal monitoring of FCLK for AMD Zen2 family.
- Added monitoring of CPU Die average temperature for AMD Zen2 family.
- Adjusted reporting of SVI2 TFN Current / Power, removed reporting on systems where accurate values are not guaranteed.
- Added reporting of cLDO VDDP and VDDG for AMD Zen2 family.
|Operating systems||Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10|