Blackmagic Design has released version 17.2.2 of DaVinci Resolve. DaVinci Resolve is a video editing program for Windows, macOS and Linux. It is available in the free DaVinci Resolve version and the paid DaVinci Resolve Studio, which includes additional functionality such as the ability to run at higher resolutions and frames per second and the ability to use additional graphics processors and OpenFX plugins. to use. The following changes and improvements have been made in this release:
What’s new in DaVinci Resolve 17.2.2:
- Support for Blackmagic RAW SDK 2.1.
- Improved Speed Editor Bluetooth support.
- Addressed an issue with configuring YouTube accounts with Resolve.
- Addressed clipped tone mapping of input data in color managed workflows.
- Addressed an issue with missing iXML data when exporting audio AAFs.
- Addressed clamping or extended range data in video range scopes.
- Addressed intermittent source viewer lag when switching from timeline.
- Addressed an issue where disarming a Fairlight track would cause a hang.
- Addressed an issue with zoom blur showing repetitive patterns in playback.
- Addressed dropped frames rendering some clips to slow network disks.
|Operating systems||Linux, macOS, Windows 10|
|Website||Black Magic Design|