The developers of Adium have released the final version of the 1.3.4 branch. The new final is on this link click for Mac OS X download Adium X is an instant messenger for the OS X platform made available under the GPL license. Through the program it is possible to connect to the networks of Jabber, ICQ, .NET Messenger Service and Bonjour, among others. The full changelog looks like this:
I am very pleased to announce the availability of Adium 1.3.4, our latest stable release. This features mostly improvements to the core: an updated libpurple, and an updated Facebook chat plugin. This is a highly-recommended upgrade, as it fixes an issue where Facebook would connect to the server too fast, utilizing too much bandwidth. 1.3.4 is likely going to be our final release for 10.4 users.
- Facebook fixes
- Updated to pidgin-facebook 1.5.0, fixing a major bug in which massive amounts of data could be continuously sent and received under certain situations as well as several minor bugs
- Fixed a bug in which the Facebook numeric ID rather than name could be shown in the contact list (#11676)
- Improved proxy support.
- Fixed a crash when loading Jabber/XMPP account preferences when the computer’s host name is not set (#11246)
- Fixed a display issue in message windows when running Safari 4.
- Updated to libpurple 2.5.6
|Version number||1.3.4 final|