Apple offers more and more services. For music, movies and games you have to take out separate subscriptions, Apple may bundle them in the future. That means a sharper rate.
Apple services bundle
Rumors about bundling the various Apple services have been around for some time. But now there are concrete references in the code of iOS 13.5.5: there is talk of a ‘bundle offer’ and a ‘bundle subscription’. These references were not yet found in earlier versions of iOS.
The bundle would include at least Apple Music (music), Apple TV + (movies and series) and Apple News + (magazines and newspapers). A logical addition also seems to us Apple Arcade for games and possibly also iCloud storage.
It is not the first time that Apple would bundle services. Students with an Apple Music subscription are already watching Apple TV + for free.
Currently, Apple offers the following paid services:
- Apple Music: € 9.99 per month
- Apple TV +: € 4.99 per month
- Apple Arcade: € 4.99 per month
- iCloud storage: 50 GB, 200 GB, or 2 TB: € 0.99, € 2.99, or € 9.99 per month
- Apple News +: $ 9.99 per month (only available in the US, United Kingdom, Australia, and Canada)
In the bundle, Apple could combine these services at a more favorable rate. It is not yet clear what amount you should think about.