AMD has released a new version of its Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 2020 drivers. The drivers are only suitable for the RX 400 and above. The drivers are only offered for 10 and above. Windows 7 and 8 are now labeled as legacy. Furthermore, there are no more 32-bit drivers available. Version 22.4.2 adds support for the game Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt and fixes an issue with some screens when using 4k resolution at 120Hz.
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Blood Hunt.
- Display mode of 4K 120Hz may be missing on some FreeSync displays using some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon RX 5700 XT.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon 570.
- Some users on Windows 10 operating system may observe the absence of the windows transparency aero effect.
- Display may flicker black while switching tabs between video playback and gameplay on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon RX 6700 XT.
- Using Radeon Super Resolution on 2560×1600 resolution displays may produce a system hang. A temporary workaround is to set the display Scaling Mode to Full Panel.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
|Operating systems||Windows 10, Windows 11|